Jul 312006
 

Today I discovered and fixed two problems with VUXML processing.

  • The cronjob that processed VUXML changes was commented out. The last time it had run was July 9th. Uncommenting the entry fixed that issue.
  • The VUXML processing did not clear the cache. I wrote and testing that code just now. It’ll run in BETA for a while before moving to production.
  • Yes, OK, so that’s another caching problem…

    On the bright side, I’m making more progress on watching categories. Scan the BETA site for any changes in the user interface that you can spot….

    Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati del.icio.us Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive