Sep 112007
 

After my overnight security report audit came in, I noticed that Apache needed to be upgraded. I went to FreshPorts to see if a fix had been committed. While there, I noticed a lack of vuxml skulls against the latest versions of Apache. Checking the BETA website, I saw it was correctly marked. More digging found the problem. In the process, I improved some error reporting in the scripts so that this problem should be brought to my attention much sooner.

Things should be back to normal now.

Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati del.icio.us Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive