HTML and graph changes

Today I updated the test website with two changes:

  1. use of dd, dt, and dl tags in the details section of the ports page
  2. Three new graphs:
    1. doc
    2. ports
    3. src

The tags part was all the result of me reading up on them and concluding they could be useful.

The graphs were swills’ fault. They took about an hour to do, an most of that was figuring out the required changes.

I started with www/graphs2.php

Also involved is www/generate_content.php and www/graphs.js, but you can see the whole commit if you want.

Not included in the code are some SQL queries, which were saved in the issue.


Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top