The screen shot you see is what FreshSource looks like on my laptop.
I’m happy with this progress, which represents about two hours of work. This interface, when combined with the reporting work done on the first train ride, is something ready to go into BETA.
On the train back from the PHP Conference, I managed to expand upon this simple tool to add the following features:
- Add a file to your watch list
- Remove a file from your watch list
- Add a directory to your watch list
- Remove a directory from your watch list
- Naviagate to a point in the tree by pathname instead of ID
- Added breadcrumbs to the navigation tools
I still need to add a report that will work on watched directories. Hopefully I will have time to do that on my next trip.
The tree navigation mentioned above is now in production.