At 10:30am EST, the server will be shut down and deracked. Then it will be shipped to Austin. Donations for shipping are doing well. Thank you.
I know the new IP block, the router, and the DNS servers. I have already amended the following files:
- /etc/rc.conf – ifconfig aliases, defaultrouter
- /etc/pf.conf – host IP addresses
- /etc/ssh/ssh_config – the main sshd listens only on one IP address. The others are used by jails
- /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf – Listen
- /usr/local/etc/nrpe.cfg- server_address
- /usr/local/etc/postfix/master.cf – submission
In theory, the server should just start up and run when it is powered on at the new datacenter. :)
I am taking bets.